Using your UB username, login to the CCR OnDemand portal and enter your CCR password or password+OTP as choosen while creating the account:
Do you have two-factor authentication enabled?
If so, you will need to enter your one-time token (OTP) generated from your mobile app.
You will now be asked to give your consent to the CCR OnDemand application to access resources on the server. Click the green Approve button:
Once logged in you are presented with the CCR OnDemand dashboard.
Click on the "Interactive Apps" menu at the top of the window and choose one of the available desktop options. Details on each type are below:
My Interactive Sessions
Users can view a list of Interactive Apps available and can select an app that they wish to open
Selecting an Interactive App
Users can get a idea about each Interactive App by viewing the preview by placing the mouse pointer on the titles of the App's that they wish to open
Links to Documents on how to use the selected Interactive App
- To access Academic Cluster (UB-HPC) Desktop click here
- To access Academic Cluster Desktop - Advanced Options click here
- To access OpenGL Desktop click here
- To access StarCCM Desktop click here
- To access CUDA Desktop click here
- To access Faculty Cluster Desktop click here
- To access Faculty Cluster Desktop - Advanced Options click here
- To access Industry Cluster Desktop click here
- To access RPCI Desktop click here
- To access Custom Jupyter Notebook click here