Factors that Determine Job Priority:
- Age - the amount of time the job has been waiting in the queue
- Job Size - number of nodes requested by the job
- Partition - priority for a given partition
Fairshare - priority contribution based on compute resources used by members in a research group within the last 30 days.
- The more jobs that have run on the cluster the lower the priority.
- The fewer number of jobs that have run the higher the priority.
- Quality of Service (QOS) - supporters of CCR are given a priority boost for their group's jobs. Find out how to become a CCR supporter
--all --accounts=group_name (Shows fairshare for members of the group)
See SLURM Account Information for group_name (account)
Job Priority Formula:
(PriorityWeightAge) * (age_factor) +
(PriorityWeightFairshare) * (fair-share_factor) +
(PriorityWeightJobSize) * (job_size_factor) +
(PriorityWeightPartition) * (partition_factor) +
(PriorityWeightQOS) * (QOS_factor)
Show Job Priority:
Show Job Priority sorted from Highest to Lowest:
Show weights assigned to Priority Factors:
JOBID PRIORITY AGE FAIRSHARE JOBSIZE PARTITION
Weights 50000 50000 200000 1000000